StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Farkle Purchasing System
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the previous owners of my K7 DL1000 put a mount for something on the right handlebar.

I haven't a clue what it was for. Does anyone have one of these? What does it go with? I haven't seen any branding on it anywhere, so there's not much to go on.

There are hex bolts on the lower portions for adjusting the angle of the plate, rotation of the collar that holds it on the handlebar, etc.:

For now, I'm using it as a mount for the wireless remote for my glove heat controller. This, by means of Velcro ties threaded through the larger holes you see.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,103 Posts
GPS and camera are other possibilities.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
This?

TECHMOUNT - Products

This is our 3rd generation mounting system. We were able to combine all of the current production handlebar sizes from 7/8” (22mm) up to 1 ¼” (32mm) into one mount system. This allows it to fit virtually every motorcycle with tubular handlebars. Requires only ¾” of handlebar space and can be mounted at any angle. Available in Chrome, Black or Silver. Having no need for a shaft, makes this mount system very strong and very compact. Mounting Garmin ZUMO 660 requires P/N 60007 ZUMO Top Plate!

Reactions: DesertBike

·
Farkle Purchasing System
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TECHMOUNT - Products

This is our 3rd generation mounting system. We were able to combine all of the current production handlebar sizes from 7/8” (22mm) up to 1 ¼” (32mm) into one mount system. This allows it to fit virtually every motorcycle with tubular handlebars. Requires only ¾” of handlebar space and can be mounted at any angle. Available in Chrome, Black or Silver. Having no need for a shaft, makes this mount system very strong and very compact. Mounting Garmin ZUMO 660 requires P/N 60007 ZUMO Top Plate!
Yup, that's it! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
It should also accept the newest generation Oscillation Overthruster.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts