StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Pretty sure those are for the suzuki luggage if you decide to buy it.
Byup. All new base model DL1000's are supposed to come with those, mine did and it's not an adventure model ('cause that model would already have them in installed).

Sure would be nice to know what other brands of side and top cases they might work with.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. No have sw motech . I haven't installed the locks on them. I wish you could remove the key in the unlocked position on those locks.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I just posted the exact thing a week ago lol. Scroll down

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just bought my 2014 DL1000, I looked under the seat and no locks. I did order the luggage and should be here this week.

I hope the dealer still has them.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
I just bought my 2014 DL1000, I looked under the seat and no locks. I did order the luggage and should be here this week.

I hope the dealer still has them.
make sure they do because they do not come with the locks. Did you consider buying the adventure model that came with it or look at something aftermarket like the Shad SH36? it does stick out further but it's of much higher quality, holds twice as much and is half the price.

·
Registered
36 Posts
make sure they do because they do not come with the locks. Did you consider buying the adventure model that came with it or look at something aftermarket like the Shad SH36? it does stick out further but it's of much higher quality, holds twice as much and is half the price.

They didn't have adventure model color I liked. Only had one...

I like the look of the Suzuki bags so I ordered them. I really hope they can find the locks and some tech doesn't have them in his tool box or tossed them....

·
Registered
4 Posts

I like the look of the Suzuki bags so I ordered them. I really hope they can find the locks and some tech doesn't have them in his tool box or tossed them....
Shouldn't the dealer be able to order some if they can't find them using your vin number?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Shouldn't the dealer be able to order some if they can't find them using your vin number?
I'm not sure about that.

I called the dealer today at work and talked to my salesman.

He said the tech came to him in the morning and said "oh I found these under the seat of his bike"(the locks).

I'm glad I didnt have to go through hoops to get them. But i'm not sure why the tech would remove them and keep them.

If they are under the seat just leave them. :confused:

·
Registered
3,045 Posts

You might want to check out the for sale section here too, i know a lot of people are selling off the used ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts