StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I was riding up I-75 this morning, out of the blue my twin appeared. We were around the Richmond area and a matte black buzzed up to me, he had a top box, and the guy was wearing a black, grey and white stripped jacket. His had suzuki on it , mine does not. Gloves and a black full face helmet. We looked at eack other, gave thumbs up to each other and he was off. Must of been doing 85 plus. Great morning for a ride too!

·
Registered
137 Posts
If you are around Richmond and see a bright yellow 08 wee with a big man riding it, give me a wave :) I bought it from Legends Suzuki there in Corbin about a month ago.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Someone finally got that bike. I sat on it many times. Did they treat you well? How do you like it. They opened right after I bought mine. who knows I might have been a yellow strommer.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I feel I was treated fairly. Not great, but not bad. They made ya think they had a huge sale going on by showing a tag on the bike with a price that was about $700 higher than what the bike was MSRP'd at. But hey, each dealer has their own way of making a sale. In the end, I got the bike for about $6800 out the door, same price that Bells Suzuki in Lexington did a quote for, but they had already sold my yellow wee up there. I did get the tall touring seat at dealer cost. And I got the service manual. I am very happy with the bike. Zero issues. The only thing I am second guessing was the purchase of the extended warranty. At any rate, I smile when riding and that is all that matters.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that is what I walked out with at Bells. Rumor is Legend Suzuki is going under, the car side more than the bikes at this point. They can get a little ignorant. Hey as long as your happy. I do alot highway riding, I changed my front sprocket to a 16 tooth. I bought it at Trackside in London. I love it. I came down I 75 today running 80 mph @ hmm I think it was 5500 rpm, I know I didn't go above 6k. Anyway it ran great. Keep in touch, there is a couple of guys in Somerset, we'll have to get a Fall get together on the calendar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts