StromTrooper banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been quiet about it until now. Didn't want to jinx it.

But today I went to the license bureau and picked up my new plates.

They say "VSTROM".......

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Sweet. Mine would say if I had a personal one:

"STELRZ"

For Steelers!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
GR WOLF is on the way. The old BMW and Yamaha were MERLIN and MAGIC. Having VSTROM available is something.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
You can put that many letters on a motorcycle plate? In my state the limit is 4 letters for motorcycles.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Missouri allows as many as six letters/numbers on a motorcycle plate. I think Kansas allows even more. You'll notice there's no hyphen in my VSTROM.

I tried to get W650 or MY650 for the W650. Those were taken.....but VSTROM wasn't. Curious, isn't it?

·
Registered
365 Posts
I would love to have Shawmutt, so all those that know me on forums can run me off the road on site :lol but alas, I have a 5 letter limit here in PA, and people would just look and say...what the hell does shawm mean?

·
Registered
297 Posts
I did order a personalized german plate for my new TT. It says STROMTRPR (9 letter limit). Should be on the TT in a few weeks.

AHA! I just KNEW all that money we were sending you wasn't really going for a new computer. Bastard bought himself an Audi!

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
WA. allows personal plates, but I don't think they would approve BEEOTCH :twisted:

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
Removed from my KLR, now on the Strom:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts