StromTrooper banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up a 2014 Wee 650 ABS today. Only had 3,151 miles on it! Super clean, guy claimed it's never been wet and I'm inclined to believe him. It's just so clean. Sorry to disappoint the dude but it'll never be this babied or clean again!

My last bike was a 2004 Wee 650 that I sold last year.

I like the aesthetic changes they made, doesn't feel so wide and bulbous behind the bars. Clutch lever pull is way lighter than I remember my 04' being. Only ridden it once so far to get it home ) and it seems like it'll be another great bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
You’re really going to enjoy it! I went from a 2006 to a 2012 DL 650 and it was a great overall improvement. Best was the lack of buffeting with the Adventure windscreen on the 2012. Overall lighter, slimmer feel, smoother engine and I much prefer the styling over the first generation. Better fuel mileage as well.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Beautiful bike, jealous of the low miles! Re the clutch-pull, I've been riding an 03 SV650, and it feels like all the switch gear on my '12 vstrom is lighter and easier to use, a nice little upgrade I didn't expect.

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Right on! Nice bike!

Once I wear my '15 out I'm going to find a gem like that... 4-5 years old, low mileage, clean, definitely the way to go.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts