StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
Here is our ride......

My gal and I left the house about 2pm and rode up to Cripple Creek. Beautiful day, but we did not see many bikes out. There were places it got a little cold, but for the most part the temps were nice and the trip was great.

For the most part, all the roads were clear and good riding, but there were a few places with snow melt across the road that was on the verge of freezing, but good in general.

After all the snow we have had in October, I was a little amazed that we could ride over to Cripple Creek the first of November.

·
$tromTrooper
1,741 Posts
With the exception of a 24 cold snap on Tuesday, the whole week is supposed to be beautiful and great riding conditions......

......and I will be in Portland Tuesday through Thursday......

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
After having the wettest October on record (no snow yet) the sun finally popped out yesterday. Supposed to be nice the biggest part of the week! Lot of wet leaves on the back roads but it beats snow and ice. Mississippi River is out of it's banks but it happens often enough that folks are pretty well prepared. Any day riding is a good day. :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts