StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi!
I meet you my "new" DL800;):

800 is a little joke because I adapted some pieces from DL1000 in my DL650. Could you see the differences?:rolleyes:
The color is a scorched yellow Triumph.
Salut!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
The side cowlings and passenger footpeg brackets stand out. Tell us about the side cowling to radiator connection. Did you need to do something there? How about the piece under the headlights between the side cowlings?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Looks awesome!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,048 Posts
They are DL1000 brackets and are a direct bolt on replacement.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
The side cowlings and passenger footpeg brackets stand out. Tell us about the side cowling to radiator connection. Did you need to do something there? How about the piece under the headlights between the side cowlings?
The piece under the headlights is also from a DL1000 crashed.
The DL1000 side cowling is bigger than DL650.
I built with a metal piece a little supplement to connect the radiator hole.
Sorry, I don't remember if took pictures about it.
But is so easy this "little" modification.
Only needs the pair of side cowlings, the plastic piece under the headlights and some imagination.;)
Salut!

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
brackets

They are DL1000 brackets and are a direct bolt on replacement.
after seeing this bike i bought some 1000 pegs and brackets . they dont clear the exhaust on my 2007 650 . they fit the left side but wont line up with the givi pannier bag racks . they are a direct bolt on though . i paid $100 shipped . i really hoped the would work as i like the differance in quality they are over mine . any body want them for less than i paid . im wondering if its only 2006 or older bikes they fit as they have no catalitic converter?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi!
I meet you my "new" DL800;):

800 is a little joke because I adapted some pieces from DL1000 in my DL650. Could you see the differences?:rolleyes:
The color is a scorched yellow Triumph.
Salut!
What a nice color! Did you paint it yourself or what?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts