StromTrooper banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after crunching my right front turn signal in South Dakota at a stop sign drop, I finally bit the bullet and went to the local Harley dealer and ordered up a pair of Buell turn signals. Lacking the seemingly obligatory tattoos as well as the necessary physique to carry them, I looked a little odd wearing my long sleeve shirt in the dealership, but no on seemed to mind.

The parts were promised to be in in two weeks, but they called me two DAYS later to say my parts were waiting at the counter.

Impressive price, impressive quality and impressive service.

Oddly, the bulbs, which needed to be replaced with bulbs appropriate for the Wee's electrical circuit, were made in Slovakia, and the plastics in Italy. Impressively, and unlike my other Harley experiences, these items neither vibrate excessively nor have they leaked any oil. Go figure!

You can find the exact part numbers and procedures on other threads on this board if you need them, but I can highly recommend the switch. I just don't know how long Harley will continue to stock parts now that they have killed the Buell line.

·
Premium Member
2,947 Posts
M8 Nuts on Buell Signals.........

I ordered a bag of M8, Fine Thread, nuts to fit the Buell Turn Signal Stalks.....they don't come with the nuts, and they are not that "popular" at hardware stores. PM me with your addy whoever needs (4) of these and I'll mail em to ya........no charge.
mark444

·
Welfare Funder
375 Posts
I ordered a bag of M8, Fine Thread, nuts to fit the Buell Turn Signal Stalks.....they don't come with the nuts, and they are not that "popular" at hardware stores. PM me with your addy whoever needs (4) of these and I'll mail em to ya........no charge.
mark444
PM sent! :thumbup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts