StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20111215_091726.jpg After harassing my best friend to buy a wee Strom he finally gave in and this is what he bought: 8k on the odor and not scratch or dent anywhere. His is the red one.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
They do look good in red.

Hope he joins up and makes himself known.

Now harass him in to going to the Bingara Annual Gathering next year. :fineprint:

·
Registered
15,732 Posts
Now harass him in to going to the Bingara Annual Gathering next year

Yeah, there's a little back road out of Brownsville that heads right there.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
You guys keep saying you want to come here, I'm just trying to give you a good reason. :fineprint:

It would be an epic ride. :thumbup:

Hey if Ewan and Charlie can ship bikes from country to country just to go for a ride why can't the rest of us. :confused:

Oh, yeah, that's right- you need money and fame to make it happen. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
242 Posts
welcome. just got my Wee this fall and installed crashbars and centerstand today. yee-haa!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He joined the AdvRider forum but not this one YET. He will soon. For some reason his bike runs better than any Wee ive ever ridden. To date Ive been on 6 diffrent DL650's and this one has way more pep than mine or any of the other guys bikes in our riding group. It does have stock gearing (15t cs) and 8k miles so Im thinking its just super fresh and has the maximum compression. Also, im thinking my fual pump screen might be a little dirty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts