StromTrooper banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello wondering if i did something wrong?? my 2 bros pipes i had for sale are NOT for sale anymore,, please let me know! ty, Greg L

·
Registered
536 Posts
Sorry. You only get an explanation or PM when and if it is convenient for management to do so. Further, strange as it may be, your nicely asking for an understanding may be considered an insult or threat, which may result in banishment from entire internet OR a $500.00 fine, or both.

On the other hand you may get lucky with a really helpful Mod reply like "Read the rules."

Depends on the day.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well,,, it was my first attempt at selling ANTHING, yes, they were for sale at those other sites also,, but a "link" to them,, NO,,, i was just trying to sell em asap,, and thankfully i did,, and yes a fellow trooper bought em,,, two shots,, you gotta be kidding me.....

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think i know what happend,, had my son help me with the pics,, and he changed the text, and i just missed it,,, So, moving on, and yes did read the selling rules years ago,,,, can a guy donate to the site without becoming premium? since i won't be needing any of that stuff anyway, since i can't post pics on my own, how in the world would i create an avatar??

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,047 Posts
I don't see any downside to becoming a premium member. Why avoid it?

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
done! i just hate learning the hard way all the time...
Learning the hard way is the only way we truly learn the important things in life :green_lol::green_lol:

BTW, I've never heard of fines or being banned from the internet, that is just BS.

Being temporarily or permanently banned from a forum site can and does happen at times though, usually for being abusive to other members.

Most other indiscretions are dealt with by the Mods who will remove part or all of the offending post and send you a PM about what you did wrong.

This is among the best bike forums I've ever been on. :thumbup:

·
Forum Admin
11,174 Posts
This has nothing to do with breaking rules or anything like that. He posted "local sale pending" and I deleted it because most of the time those threads do not get updated and then you get "is it still for sale" posts.

If you need the post restored, PM me and I will restore it. No big deal.

Thanks for the vote of confidence in how we do our volunteer "work"...

Jeez...

Ray

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its all good, i was fortunate enough to sell to another member, and am now a "ahem" premium member!!!! sweet!

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
:hurray:.....................

1 - 16 of 16 Posts