StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday that dog jumped at the bike and scratched the fairing to the right. Not much but its visible. What to do?

·
Registered
130 Posts
screen

Try novus:

http://www.noscratch.com/novus/

Some came with my wifes' new Wrangler top.

Get soft buff cloth for buffer, and have at it.

When I bought my strom, I got it home and noticed a signiture on the plexi. Some dumbass signed A contract against my Screen! Novus polisher got it out. Good stuff... Good luck. Doug.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Are you guys allowed to have guns in Sweden?

If not, it might get expensive to have the mutt shipped over here to be shot.

You might just have to go ride in dirt and drop the bike a few times to hide the damage with bigger damage, this would certainly be more fun than all the paperwork required to ship the dog.

Matt

·
Registered
654 Posts
I like Matt's idea. Slide the bike across both lanes of a nice sweeper (make sure you suit up first) and then you'll have some battle scars on the bike to make it look like you mean business.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clearly, the problem is that your Dad's dog has not taken the MSF Ridercourse, and does not know how to properly handle the motorcycle. I would suggest enrolling him immediately. There is no surer way to damage your motorcycle than to allow the untrained to play with it.

(Also, I would suggest getting different dogbone links. Obviously, he is too attracted to the stock ones!) :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts