StromTrooper banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're looking for a clean Weestrom, my '06 is at Bobs Motorsport in Chatham, On.
I traded it and ate the depreciation to cut down the taxes on the new bike.
It's only got 13K on it, was pampered (never left the pavement) and it's flawless. OEM color matched luggage and a Givi shield.
Don't know how much he's asking. They have a website www.bobsmotorsport.com, I couldn't 't look. I walked past it in the showroom when my new bike had it's first service yesterday and it broke my heart. Man I love that Wee.
Oh well in a perfect world we'd all keep every bike we ever owned. Go haggle with him. Nice people, easy to deal with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought my 05 "wee" from Bob.
I agree, great to deal with, too bad I live so far or I would have continued to use them for parts etc.
I bought a demo model with very low KMs. With an easy negotiation we had a deal.
Haven't regretted it!!!

·
Premium Member
1,187 Posts
So what did you buy??? BTW they are asking $6999.00 for your "old" bike

If you're looking for a clean Weestrom, my '06 is at Bobs Motorsport in Chatham, On.
I traded it and ate the depreciation to cut down the taxes on the new bike.
It's only got 13K on it, was pampered (never left the pavement) and it's flawless. OEM color matched luggage and a Givi shield.
Don't know how much he's asking. They have a website www.bobsmotorsport.com, I couldn't 't look. I walked past it in the showroom when my new bike had it's first service yesterday and it broke my heart. Man I love that Wee.
Oh well in a perfect world we'd all keep every bike we ever owned. Go haggle with him. Nice people, easy to deal with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts