StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't ridden it yet, but here's the pics.

The bike got delivered right before I had to go out to a family function. I've just gotten home and was going to take it for a spin, but it's raining. It's got new wax covered tyres which I'd prefer not to scrub in on a wet road :thumbup:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow, a beautiful V Strom...never thought I'd say that! It really looks great.

I bet you are about to burst to go for a ride. Let us know what you think when you do, and congratulations on a great new bike.:thumbup:

·
Registered
115 Posts
That thing looks great Pneumatic. I bet you're just itching to go for a spin.
I ordered one in white, but likely wont see it here for another couple of months

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats pneumatic, those are awesome photos. I've just bought mine, same colour too :) only had it 2 days now but love it sooooo much! I'm sure you'll enjoy her.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
Looks really nice in that color.

If you haven't ridden it, who has?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Wow nice bike Pneumatic, you take better pics than those jokers in bike magazines....looks rather shmick in that colour.
I seen my first new wee-strom on the road yesterday arvo here in newcastle region in that exact same colour.
I must say though, being a bit of a traditionalist, I do prefer the original tacho-speedo set-up with the digital bit in the middle.

Tell me Pneumatic, does that new digital device tell you more stuff like average fuel consumption and average speed over a distance etc? just wondrin'

Now you'll have to do some more overtime to buy some Bling for that thing:mrgreen:

Mate, hope you get a lot of enjoyment out your new machine and hope to see it in the flsh at Bingara next year perhaps.

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Congrats Pneumatic, that looks great. As Wobbly Boot said " you take better pics than those jokers in bike magazines...." That side shot is the best example I've seen.
Hope you get some riding in soon

·
Registered
875 Posts
Great pictures. I'd be very interested in your initial riding impressions.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Gidday Pneumatic, congrats on the new strom looks great maybe i should have waited for the new model as well !! I was looking over both new and old models side by side last week at virginia and reckon they both look great.
will look out for you in and around brisbane are you riding her down to bingara in march?
Cheers Paul.

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
Warning sticker removal looks to be a lot easier than the old setup.

·
Living the Stereotype
11,544 Posts
In Australia most shops still take them for a ride around the block as part of the PD procedure.
That's what I figured. They did that with my '07 over here in Hillbilly Heaven.

I realized her post-virginal condition when I patted her pre-warmed tailpipe before our nuptuals.

She had some 'splainin' to do.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm trying something different, and have had a crack at making a video review using my gopro. It's uploading to youtube now.

But here are some additional pics from today.

And I can't make it to the overnighter, my wife's giving birth this week!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Sorry you can't make it to the overnighter. Hope the birth goes well.

BTW, really like those photos. You make the new model look damn good.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Now I want to see one farkled to the shisen and all loaded up for a good run,by gee the oil filter sticks out like a dogs ay.:yesnod:

1 - 20 of 75 Posts