StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mohawk Trail State Forest Motorcycle Camping Weekend booked for May 8 - 11, 2020. The following two weekends were ALREADY BOOKED BY SOMEBODY ELSE!! Still, I don't think May 8 is too early. Y'all should know the details. If not, look at past years on this forum. Feel free to post up thoughts and questions here. I'll be watching!
Happy Thanksgiving all. :)
gary

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Gary,
Thanks so much for hosting this event. For those who are unaware, Mohawk Trail State Forest Motorcycle Weekend a.k.a. Plan A is a favorite among those that attend each year. The first motorcycle event of our season here in the Northeast. Great location to ride the Puppy dog trail in Vt., great friends and great campground B.S. stories. An event not to be missed. :hurray:

·
Premium Member
2,236 Posts
Anyone want to share a cabin with me? Cabins are priced at between $50 and $75/night per cabin, split 2-3 ways depending on the # of guests and cabin size. Now is the time to reserve.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I'm in. Maybe I'll go in on a cabin, early May can still be pretty cold at night.

·
Premium Member
926 Posts
Crap. I'll be in Scotland.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Scotland !!?!! You get to do all the fun stuff!

I'm out this year, I booked myself to work this weekend back in Sept. and just realized it a few days ago. I hope it goes great and good weather.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts