StromTrooper banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me, the wife and a friend are taking a ride down to the Mt. Scott area on Saturday. If anyone else is interested let me know, the more the merrier.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will probably meet up around 7ish in the Best Buy parking lot at Crossroads. Friend going with us is on a scooter, so turnpike is probably out, but I like the scenic roads better anyway.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Unfortunately, I just committed to something else this afternoon before I saw this but if you guys are up to something else in the future I'd be interested. I usually need several days notice because the better half doesn't ride (yet) and I like to get clearance befor I take off for a weekend day.
Jerry

Hey Diver9543,
Still up for a ride around here in the near future? Preferably some place we can keep moving, my commute is roasting me in the afternoons.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey thats my neck of the woods! I was working Sat. so I couldnt have come anyway but I'd sure like to meet up with ya'll sometime. We live 'bout 9 miles from Mt. Scott and know it intimately as we walk/run it a couple times a week for exercise.

Catch ya later, Randy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts