StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's up for a little adventure ride?

How about a route containing 293 miles of mixed surface roads in North East Ga & Tn? This route also contains some fire / forest service roads as well.

The route starts in Woodstock, Ga and ends in Canton, Ga. This will be a long ride, 11-12 hours. Bring your hydration packs.

If this ride is too long for anyone PM me as there are several points where the route could be broken up or anyone could drop off early if they don't a full day to ride.

Anyone interested?

·
Registered
48 Posts

How about a route containing 293 miles of mixed surface roads in North East Ga & Tn? This route also contains some fire / forest service roads as well.

The route starts in Woodstock, Ga and ends in Canton, Ga. This will be a long ride, 11-12 hours. Bring your hydration packs.

If this ride is too long for anyone PM me as there are several points where the route could be broken up or anyone could drop off early if they don't a full day to ride.

Anyone interested?
I'm in... will be a great time!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
When are you going? I live in Canton and have several friends with Stroms that should be able to make the trip, too.
I can't believe I forgot to put the date of the group ride in the subject. How careless of me. However, I regret to inform you that ride was performed last Saturday.

Stay tuned, I'll get started planning my next group ride.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I've reconsidered my next bike decision and have decided to drink the blue cool-aid instead of the orange cool-aid ( mainly because the orange is twice the cost ).
For the cost you aren't getting much more other than power and a hydraulic clutch...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
48 Posts
When are you going? I live in Canton and have several friends with Stroms that should be able to make the trip, too.
We Can always plan another trip.. :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We Can always plan another trip.. :)
I'll get started on planning the next route. I can't commit to a specific date just yet, but I'm tentatively planning on Saturday, 8/9. I'll create an *interesting* route and will post a group ride invite as soon as I can confirm a date that I am free on.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'll get started on planning the next route. I can't commit to a specific date just yet, but I'm tentatively planning on Saturday, 8/9. I'll create an *interesting* route and will post a group ride invite as soon as I can confirm a date that I am free on.
8/9 is a good date for me! The wife has plans for me on 8/2 and 8/23
Other then that I'm in!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)

I've been crazy busy at work, but I will stitch up a fun, but probably long route. I think I'm ready to explore some more dirt along the Cherohala.

·
Registered
39 Posts

Anyone interested?
Would like to get the rout you took on this trip.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts