StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news, it looks like I will be leading two group rides in Oct. One on Saturday, 10/19, and one on Sunday, 10/20.

The 10/19 will be an all pavement ride and the 10/20 ride will be mostly off-pavement ( we'll be following part of the TetS route through NE Georgia ).

I'm going to split these events into two different messages since I am anticipating different attendance, but everyone is more than welcome to join me for both days.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Probably pavement, the Vee is new to me and I've been using it mostly as a tour bike. I have a DR650 for off pavement rides too though. Depends on the route, I've been almost everywhere a few times, always open to new ideas. :thumbup:

Is this a GA ride? I'm subscribed..

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Probably pavement, the Vee is new to me and I've been using it mostly as a tour bike. I have a DR650 for off pavement rides too though. Depends on the route, I've been almost everywhere a few times, always open to new ideas. :thumbup:

Is this a GA ride? I'm subscribed..
This ride will start in Ga, but will also include Tn & NC before returning to Ga.

Here is a map:

[URL=http://s790.photobucket.com/user/rwm0268/media/10-19-13%20Group%20Ride/10-19-13GroupRide_zpsb16c45ba.jpg.html][/URL]

Sorry for the lack of detail. That's one of the quirks of Basecamp.

This ride will include the Cherohala Skyway & the Dragon, and other good roads along the way.

I will post up a separate ride invite for this ride once I've got all of the details planned out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts