Strom Trooper banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for all of the confusion but I am changing the dates to accommodate others requests. This ride, 10/20/13, will be the pavement-only ride.

This will be a pavement only ride. The route is planned as follows:

1st Leg: 67 miles
Woodstock, Ga to Blue Ridge, Ga
Slab up 575 to Blue Ridge, Ga to save time​

2nd Leg: 48 miles
Blue Ridge, Ga to Tellico Plains, Tn
Scenic and twisty ride up 68 into Tellico Plains, Tn. We will make a fuel stop in Tellico Plains.​

3rd Leg: 124 miles
Tellico Plains, Tn to The Dragon to the Cherohala Skyway, back to Tellico Plains, Tn
This one is a bit self explanatory​

4th Leg: 59 miles
Tellico Plains, Tn to Blue Ridge, Ga ( going back a different route )
315 to Reliance, Tn, then 30 down to lake Ocoee. Very scenic and twisty road. Then 64 along the Ocoee River. Lot's a photo opportunities here. Maybe this time I'll stop the group to take some pics. We'll probably stop for fuel in Blue Ridge, Ga, especially if other riders will be splitting off and taking a different route home from here.

5th Leg: 75 miles
Blue Ridge, Ga to Woodstock, Ga
Slab back down 575 to save more time. We may stop for dinner at Rocco's Pub, https://www.facebook.com/roccospub on the way home.​

Total mileage: 373 miles

Total Time: 8:45 minutes ( seat time, excludes food & fuel stops )

Once I have an idea of who is attending and where they are coming from I will select a meeting place.

So....who's interested?

·
Registered
618 Posts
Aw. Kind of disheartened that you swapped the rides. I was looking forward to getting my Wee off road again. O well. Still game for this one provided nothing turns up unexpectedly...

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aw. Kind of disheartened that you swapped the rides. I was looking forward to getting my Wee off road again. O well. Still game for this one provided nothing turns up unexpectedly...
Sorry, I made the change so that more riders could attend both rides. No worries, though, I've got plenty of dirt routes to plan rides for...

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hotpockets, where were you? We waited for you.

We had an excellent ride. 256 miles of the best roads in North Georgia...I'm saving this route to ride again.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I sent you a message last night about 8 saying i wasnt going to make it. You even replied back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts