StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the day off to ride due to the nice weather. I have a nice route planned in southern MN, that could originate from Hastings.

I know it's short notice, but anyone care to join me?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn.

Here the route from today.

Southern MN Route

I've ridden variation of this throughout the summer. I tried a couple of new roads today that turned out to be nice additions.

Great day for riding! Southern MN colors are about at peak. And what better to travel on than a V-Strom. I put on 250 miles today and got 56 mpg; and rolled past 5,000 miles for the season so far. I have to say that buying this bike was a GREAT decision.

·
Registered
102 Posts
It was a great day for a ride...

I have done routes similar to yours many times this summer.

It sounds like we are having similar experiences after becoming V strom owners...

I am located just by you too.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Damn.

Here the route from today.

Southern MN Route

I've ridden variation of this throughout the summer. I tried a couple of new roads today that turned out to be nice additions.

Great day for riding! Southern MN colors are about at peak. And what better to travel on than a V-Strom. I put on 250 miles today and got 56 mpg; and rolled past 5,000 miles for the season so far. I have to say that buying this bike was a GREAT decision.
That's a nice route. I love hwy 60 from Zumbro to Wabasha. I usually stop by Spring Creek to watch the MX guys too. Sorry I missed this. Maybe next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts