·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for your MPG experience.

M

·
0 Posts
Back in Colorado I averaged 50-52 mpg. Now that I'm at a lower elevation economy has dropped about 20%. Still not too bad for a bike with some performance mods and gearing change.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I voted in the 41-45 mpg but it varies depending on what kind of riding I've been doing. Commuting to work 10 miles each way I get anywhere from 33 to 37 mpg. On the open roads it is anywhere between 40 and 48 mpg.

G

·
0 Posts
I've been getting near 40mpg (imperial gallons), or just under 14km/l. These are commuting rates, with freeway/city miles.

R

·
0 Posts
I have gotten slightly over 55 mpg on the DL1000 on two occasions already, when I cruised at 70-75 mph for long periods.

Around town, my mileage drops to 43-45, and if I cruise at 80+ mph it also goes down dramatically, so I voted 41-45 for an average.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It may all be in my head but when I fill up on regular I get about 37-39 and on premium I get 43-47. I live in the middle of nothing to I have about 45 miles or all highway riding to get to any city, also I push my bike failry hard from a dead stop but settle in to about 5mph above the speedlimit usualy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts