StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all,
I'm thinking about using my MP3 player while on my bike. I saw a controller that fits on the handlebars for volume, change tracks, etc, but cannot find it now. Anybody have something similar?
Thanks

T

·
0 Posts
There are several to choose from, depending what player you have. Check Amazon for Monster iClick, Scoshe (?), iJet, all under "mp3 remote" or "ipod remote".

I use the iClick on the highway with my 1G iTouch. I velcroed it on top of the master cylinder, no issues with operation at all. YMMV.

Tom

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
I put my iPod on shuffle, put it on my pocket with the earphones in my ears and forget about it.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No it didn't, but I like that a lot. Looks very user friendly. I saw something much like the ijet, but it mounted on the handlebar, was intended for motorcycle use. I'm using my Zen now, but I have to pull it out of my jacket to turn the volume up/down, change tracks, etc.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Randyo,
I'll do that next time. My wife got me a Tomtom rider 2 last Christmas. One of my riding buddies has the Garmin with satellite radio, man, that is nice!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts