StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I seem to have misplaced my MPCycle short screen over the winter. Is there a short windshield that I could drill out, adjust if need be to install on those brackets that would not bring me back to the original problem that this set up resolved for me in the first place? Paul doesn't have any left and I don't think I will have luck finding one. If I install a Cee Bailey as Paul recommended, I would have to remove my top bracket every time I swap from the short to the long screen. Someone suggested I try Madstad but they appear to sell screens for 04 and up. Unlike Paul, they never responded to the email I sent them. It may actually stop raining & warm up enough for me to want to remove & replace the long screen on my 2002 DL1000... Ideas, solutions, proposals welcome. Thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
...Madstad ... appear to sell screens for 04 and up. Unlike Paul, they never responded to the email I sent them. ...
- I take this part back / did receive a response this a.m. & there May be a solution here. Still open to alternatives though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts