StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY stromtroopers!

wanted to start a thread about the next "chapter"... my wife and i will be moving out of SF next month and headed to the phoenix, az area. i got offered a great job for an ecommerce site. we've got some family there, i'll have a place w/a 2 car garage, and save up to possibly buy a home and also start a family

i have a TON of stuff we're looking to give away/donate/sell.. if you need something for your house/apartment let us know.

we're shipping 1 car, shes driving the other, and im going to ride the motorbike! i want to chalk up some additional miles on my annual goal.

looking forward to connecting w/ some folks in phoenix area. we're looking to find a house for rent in gilbert (also where my work is located).

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Sorry, the biking4jesus had me thinking of an Alaska incident a few years back where a student got in trouble making a sign, "Bong hits for Jesus." I thought it was a safe joke, my apologies.

i have a TON of stuff we're looking to give away/donate/sell.. if you need something for your house/apartment let us know.
highjacking
That snuck right by me. Thumbs up!

·
Registered
14,483 Posts
My version of Jesus doesn't have anything to do with Motorcycles.
Just seems a very strange thing to propose.
I have a Hookah that burger would smoke well in though!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Extreme differences in climate from your current location. I always enjoyed making it to N. AZ when I was stationed in Phoenix area. Of course, Gilbert was literally a four way light crossroads then.

Enjoy it.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Make sure to get out of the heat once in awhile and head up to Flagstaff!!! Short ride on the bike and there are some good places to eat!

Let me know when you come through town. Meet up for coffee or whatever! There are a few Strommers here in Flag.

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
Yep, and some ex-strommers....:beatnik:

·
$Whatever$
1,599 Posts
Well, (cough cough) I did join one..................:yesnod:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live in Tucson

Have a house in Tucson and currently work in Chad, Africa. I'll be in Tucson, Nov 14 - 28. I hope to do some dirt road rides while there. I'm thinking of a Great Western Trail section north of Phx. Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
not fair. I wanna move to AZ....can't convince the wife though. If only I could find an engineering job for me and a medical scientist job for the wife in Flagstaff...or in the Sedona area...

Good luck on your move. I wish you the best. Long distance moves aren't always a treat...I can say that from experience. It was expensive to move to Seattle from Pittsburgh.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts