StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have sold the Strom and moved up to a Gold Wing. I miss the sound of the twin and the quick acceleration. But as with all things age seems to creep in on us and with time we sometimes have to adapt to continue with the things we enjoy.
To all of you who can physically continue to enjoy the MIGHTY STROM I envy you.
To those who have posted all of the helpful advice I thank you.
To Greywolf with an E, I want to tell those of you who have not gone to his graphic explainations of "how to"; you do not know what a great resource you have in him.
I will continue to monitor this site as I always have.
To all, after 10 years of STROMIN Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Good luck with the Wing! It's too bad you couldn't have also kept the Strom if had worked for you. We have to Stroms and two HD' baggers that suit us well. The wing is a great bike and if it fits your needs, great, have fun with it!

·
Premium Member
4,183 Posts
I'm scared to ride a Wing. I might like it too much and that makes a mess of my finances. One day perhaps, if my wife ever gets the bug to go for a ride.

I took an ST1300 out last year and thought it was kind of slow compared to my Vee, but it sure was smooth in comparison. Nothing like a 4 cylinder engine.

Enjoy the Wing.

·
Administrator
17,218 Posts
I'm scared to ride a Wing. I might like it too much and that makes a mess of my finances. One day perhaps, if my wife ever gets the bug to go for a ride.

I took an ST1300 out last year and thought it was kind of slow compared to my Vee, but it sure was smooth in comparison. Nothing like a 4 cylinder engine.

Enjoy the Wing.
They are incredible bikes.....don't ride one! The ST wasn't slow compared to your Strom, just much more smooth and refined.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I tried out the wing and it is a great bike. The engineering is incredible.

I have to second that on Greywolf. He saved my ass more than once and didn't even know it. Don't know how he learned all this stuff but he's like a library...

Thanks Greywolf

Have a blast on your goldwing...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts