StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ex- moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for assistance with the mounting of the twin Fiamm horns that I wired in last night..there is a small diameter tube that runs inside the front of the fairing that might work..I wish I could find a small neoprene lined clamp with a bracket onto which I could attach the horns..all I could find are gear clamps that always look slightly agricultural...any sources/suggestions?

·
Registered
815 Posts
Any hardware store or the big box stores should have something. I think they are cable straps. There are lots of other threads on this too, just search Fiamm. I had dual Fiamms mounted the same way on my '02.

Here's one other thread
http://www.stromtrooper.com/showthread.php?t=25191&page=2

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Here's how I did mine.

Those are conduit ground clamps, with an additional custom bracket (bent metal :thumbup:) on which to hang the horns.

·
Ex- moderator
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Many Thanks to all..I have the day off tomorrow to attend to this - and then go for a ride...

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
I mounted mine off the front turn signal bolts. Nice and tidy, no extra fasteners needed. They tuck up nicely under the fairing plastics. Yes, I would have to remove the horns to remove the turn signals, but no biggy. I think all I had to do was drill out the hole in the included bracket a bit bigger to allow the signal bolt to pass through.

No photos, unfortunately.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts