StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pictures of the aquabox on the V-Strom - anyone have any?

I am thinking of getting the RAM-HOL-AQ6U but it seems rather bulky. I searched and few members are using this one but I haven't found any pictures of the aquabox installed on the V-Strom. I would like to install above the gauges with a RAM mount. Anyone with pictures?

Aqua Box 6 Internal Dimensions:
Width=4", Height=6", Depth=1.75" inches

Aqua Box 6 External Dimensions:
Width=5.25", Height=6.5", Depth=2" inches

·
Registered
37 Posts
I do....

But I am at work. I have on for my satelite radio and one for my Ipod or GPS (Depending on the ride) I have had them on their for several years. The only problem is that I never take them off and the clear plastic is no long very clear. Works great, no overheating problems and never a drop of water in them.

I will try to remember to post some pics tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Here is one I prepared earlie.

Sorry for the darkness of the pictures but hopefully you can see how the box has been mounted on my Vee. I used the GPS mounting bracket from RichlandRick and have also used a couple of bolts through the top of the madstad bracket to give a bit of extra support.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for posting the pictures but they are too small and dark to see anything.

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Well you can see that it's HUGE and intrusive.

I don't know about you, but I think it's better to get something like a Nuvi 500 or Zumo and mount it lower without needing any aquabox.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts