StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone mounted MotoZ Tractionator GPS tires on a 2017+ Wee? I have the Adventure Tech front fender riser installed, which only adds about 1/2".
If you've done this, is there any problem with clearance between the tire on the front fender? These tires have a deeper tread than normal for ADV tires, so that's why I'm wondering.

thx

·
Registered
951 Posts
Has anyone mounted MotoZ Tractionator GPS tires on a 2017+ Wee? I have the Adventure Tech front fender riser installed, which only adds about 1/2".
If you've done this, is there any problem with clearance between the tire on the front fender? These tires have a deeper tread than normal for ADV tires, so that's why I'm wondering.

thx
According to MotoZ's website, the Tractionator GPS front has an overall diameter of 659mm/ 25.94 in (110 80B/19) compared to a Dunlop Trailmax Mission at 662.94mm/26.1in. I have a TMM on mine with the stock fender height and there are no clearance issues top or side to side. My guess is that with a raised front fender combined with a TGPS should give you adequate clearance for the stony mud trails you tend to find yourself on! :D

Reactions: WingVetteStrom

·
Registered
816 Posts
According to MotoZ's website, the Tractionator GPS front has an overall diameter of 659mm/ 25.94 in (110 80B/19) compared to a Dunlop Trailmax Mission at 662.94mm/26.1in. I have a TMM on mine with the stock fender height and there are no clearance issues top or side to side. My guess is that with a raised front fender combined with a TGPS should give you adequate clearance for the stony mud trails you tend to find yourself on! :D
Motor**, that's exactly the information I was trying to find about the TKC80's that I have on my 650 with no fender riser.
Checked the Continental website and they don't disclose the "overall dia" for some reason.

Any good website resource that you can share, I would like to find the TKC80 OD spec?

I found the chart for Tractionator GPS no problem:

came across a huge "searchable tire catalog" here:

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is why I'm a Stromtrooper.
I'll be taking these tires with me on my South America to Central America to Mexico and back to the US trip next year.

Reactions: Motorpsychology

·
Registered
951 Posts
This is why I'm a Stromtrooper.
I'll be taking these tires with me on my South America to Central America to Mexico and back to the US trip next year.
I hope we can look forward to more e-postcards again, as you did on your last tour.
Vaya con Dios, amigo!

Reactions: WingVetteStrom
1 - 5 of 5 Posts