StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just wanted to report that I purchased a full set of Givi top and side cases + racks from Motostorm.it and I'm pretty pleased with the transaction.

I had it all shipped to a 3rd-party U.S. address (I live just across the border) because it costs a bit less than shipping to Canada. They have quite reasonable flat-rate shipping to the U.S. and there were no surprise brokerage fees or duties. I just paid HST coming back at our border and that was it. I put my order in on March 19, it shipped on the 25th and arrived at my U.S. address on the 30th.

I priced out the exact same setup at TwistedThrottle.ca and I saved over $300 after factoring in the exchange rate so it was certainly worth waiting a few more days.

YMMV but they are worth checking out if you know exactly what you need and don't expect to have to return stuff... that might be more painful.

- Martin

·
Premium Member
2,543 Posts
Last May when outfitting my new 1000 I bought some of the items from them. Topcase, side racks, Airflow screen and crash bars(All Givi). Also ordered 4 items for a friend and we split the shipping($35). When I had questions a well spoken lady helped me. Very easy to work with. Probably not worth it if only ordering 1 item, but great for multiable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts