StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Returned mine 10 min after they were charged!!!

i had a problems with them...
biggest, half duplex. which means that if the person your talking to starts talking you get cutoff (think speakerphone) - sales said it was my phone, but i do not have that problem with the jawbone (which i highly recommend) or jabras that i have tried...
non-customer replaceable earpieces. this seems absolutely stupid to me... it has been about 6 months since i returned them, so this may have changed.

to answer your question... i doubt it. the red part rests right at the base of the skull. right where my helmet hits.

·
Registered
175 Posts
A friend of mine has one and wears it with a helmet with no problems. He says that he is really happy with his.

·
Registered
33 Posts
fits, but not that comfortable.

I have an S9, and it seems to work fine for listening to music when wearing my helmet, but not that great for talking. The fit is alright under a helmet, but after some time in the saddle it starts to give me a headache because of how it presses into the sides of my head behind my ears. Are you getting the stereo headset to talk while riding or for listening to music? I work for a big wireless company and have tried countless different headsets, so I may have some good recommendations...

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have an S9, and it seems to work fine for listening to music when wearing my helmet, but not that great for talking. The fit is alright under a helmet, but after some time in the saddle it starts to give me a headache because of how it presses into the sides of my head behind my ears. Are you getting the stereo headset to talk while riding or for listening to music? I work for a big wireless company and have tried countless different headsets, so I may have some good recommendations...
Sorry for the late reply... been busy at work... and yes, it is exactly what I am looking for. I currently use the Cardo but mono only and the quality is not very good. Although I love the auto-gain control it has.

·
Registered
148 Posts
not for me

Mine didn't fit well under my helmet, Fulmer Modular, and I seemed to have interference with my bluetooth. I still like the headset for lawn work and riding my bicycles. Calls are very clear using it like that.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine didn't fit well under my helmet, Fulmer Modular, and I seemed to have interference with my bluetooth. I still like the headset for lawn work and riding my bicycles. Calls are very clear using it like that.
You got my point... I dont want to have to invest into several toys where only 1 could fit all the purposes. The ScalaRider is great, but lacking of stereo and portability. My sony are too big to fit under the helmet and I wonder about the sound quality at legal speed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts