StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Doesn't sound like it crashes too good.:green_lol:

I'm not liking what i'm hearing in tests about the engine not pulling much after around 6000 rpm. I'm hoping some of our dealers will have a bike to demo, typically they do not.
So far my 1050 Tiger is looking better and better.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Thanks for posting that. Sucks about hitting the diesel fuel. Can't remember the last time I read a review where the bike was involved in an accident. I think Cycle World got some dings in a couple of their long-term bikes recently though, a Street Triple and a Multistrada. Maybe this one's in good company?

Very much like what I'm hearing about this bike, particularly the engine character, eagerly anticipating the arrival! I think my topcase and mirror extenders will transfer from the old Wee to the new Veek and that's about all... oh well it's good enough!

·
1,323 Posts
I enjoyed one of the review's comments about wanting the 650 look like the new 1000's design. I swore it was a BMW GS when I first saw it - personally I think it's sharp as hell. Too bad I'm still too short to ride the 1000, but I love my 650 :thumbup:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Thanks for posting that. Sucks about hitting the diesel fuel. Can't remember the last time I read a review where the bike was involved in an accident.
I think that a Bike magazine moto-journalist was killed during the press launch of the water-cooled GS. I think that was off-road.

·
Premium Member
8,025 Posts
It will be hard for me not to buy one of these.

·
Banned
1,121 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
Chalk one up for another great article. It appears that Suzuki did what it needed to make the Vee2 an equal Big Brother to my beloved '11 Wee. I will hopefully be sitting on the Vee2 this Sunday at the IMS. I will also be looking at the other adventure bikes at the show. including the S10 and BMW. But, it appears that for the money, the Vee2 is everything I need in a bike. :thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts