StromTrooper banner

12121 - 12131 of 12131 Posts

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Clean and pretty... well, they don't get much cleaner than this under my ownership, though some might could look at the crevices and point out rocks and mud and such. Meh.

Taken just now. "New" 2012 DL650, replaced an outgoing DL1000. Now I have next to no pictures for upcoming photo challenges :(

·
Premium Member
5,051 Posts
Gotta give this one to STCornDog! o_O

·
Registered
115 Posts
STCorndog for the squeaky wheels, and displaying all the road kill he's racked up on his garage wall. ;-)

·
Registered
296 Posts
After a week on the Oregon BCDR, I don't think I'll ever get my Wee clean again. So here's my Olympia jacket, probably the cleanest it's been in years. Now to finish getting the dust out of the rest of my stuff....

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
After a week on the Oregon BCDR, I don't think I'll ever get my Wee clean again. So here's my Olympia jacket, probably the cleanest it's been in years. Now to finish getting the dust out of the rest of my stuff....
View attachment 275697
Trip report?

·
Registered
3,188 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
My bikes are only ever clean on the day I buy them, and then starting again on the day I try to sell them. Here is the SV on the day I decided to sell it, unfortunately for my garage space I fell back in love with it, and it's still under my wing.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Trip report?
Not yet, but I'll put one together. Didn't take that many pics, one of the downsides to group riding is I'm more reluctant to stop for a photo.

12121 - 12131 of 12131 Posts