StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 11255 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all, I want to start a new game. This game is not about getting there first, it's about getting the best photo of the week based on a theme previously posted.

Rules:

1. Today is Wednesday, I'll start with a theme.
  2. Thursday to Monday is submissions time. Everyone else can post one (and only one) picture that meets the theme.
  3. Tuesday is voting day. Vote for the picture you like the most. You can vote even if you didn't participate with a pic during the week. (voting closes at midnight, Pacific time zone).
  4. In case of a tie during the voting day, the first vote that breaks the tie the day after will decide the winner.
  5. Wednesday, the winner of the week posts a new theme using an example picture.
  6. The example picture ALSO participates.
  7. Any bike can participate... not only Stroms (as long as it is currently your bike).
  8. The date of the picture does not matter, you can use new or old pics as long as they meet the week's theme.

Summarizing:
  • Thursday to Monday: Pics that meet the week's theme are submitted.
  • Tuesday: Vote for your favorite pic of the week.
  • Wednesday: The winner posts a new theme using an example photo.

So, I'll start with this week's theme:

YOUR BIKE AND SNOW:

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wait for the next challenge, maybe it will be your bike and palm trees ;)

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:) there ya' go.

KEEP'EM COMING!

·
Living the Stereotype
11,543 Posts
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It looks like pretty much anything goes....any brand bike, yours or not, recent photo or not, your location or not, photos taken off of Craig's list....:confused: Looks like we don't even need to step away from the computer to play this game.
Satch,

It has to be a bike you currently own.

Also, although you may have an old picture that meets the challenge, chances are that such picture is not a very good one and -since yours is competing against many other photos- you are better off going out and grabbing a very cool shot to have better chances of winning for the week.

So go out and snap your best photograph of your bike and snow! :thumbup:

·
1,236 Posts
Hope this counts, Chrissie road trip, Boxing Day 2012.
Some snow still left on the Snowy Mountains in Oz.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Zencruiser: only one photo per week. Which one will it be?

Wayne: your pic is not showing.

Sent from my tablet while doing a stoppie

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you click on the link it will come up. I am not where I can post a direct photo now.
Thanks.
I clicked on it, it says I'm not authorized to view the attachment. I guess one needs to be logged into that other site.

Sent from my tablet while doing a stoppie

1 - 20 of 11255 Posts