StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Brampton Motorcycle Association will be hosting Motorcycle Mondays all summer beginning this monday (May 26) from 6pm to 9pm in the Rose Theatre Square at hwy 10 and queen st, Brampton. No charge, tshirts etc on sale, you can arrive/leave as you wish with motorcycle only parking in the square. The works burger will be selling their gourmet burgers on the patio for $5.00, live music, and yes there will be some Vstroms there :)

·
Premium Member
2,362 Posts
Quest from the past ...

nuke, I recall some rides during my youth,
when I rode to the A&W in Brampton to get a burger & some root beer ...

I had hair then. I also has a rather crude bike ... like one in my garage,
but that is not the topic today. I like Mondays (mainly because I am retired)
so I will bring some Monday stories to the first event I attend.

And oranges. I sometimes bring those.

Keith

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great Keith, let me know when you are able to attend, I will attend a few of these events but would certainly try to attend when you are able to....Brampton fish and chips for lunch up hwy 10 are also worth the trip esp at lunch :)

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The first motorcycle monday was quite a success, at least 2 vstroms, lots of cafe racers, sports bikes, some great custom bikes and of course cruisers, live music, many kiosks, burgers from "the works" on the patio, ice cream, starbucks. Over 300 bikes attended, this event is every monday till end of September in downtown Brampton at the Rose theatre and free parking :)

image by Mr. Nuke, on Flickr

image by Mr. Nuke, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
:mod2_taz:

I live at Steeles & Kennedy and didn't see this until now!

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark your calendars, Monday evening May 25 is the first for 2015 and the event will run through the summer on monday evenings. Great organisation, lots of bikes, free parking in the square in front of the Rose theatre, north of queen street, east of hwy 10, lots of vendors and free music etc. Ok lots of Harleys but a few VStroms and sport bikes...I am there with my bike several of the evenings when I am not travelling, often with my 9 year old granddaughter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts