StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello troopers,
a friend of mine and fellow motorcyle riding guru has opened a motorcycle dealership in Bay Area/ San Francisco Area . He is advertyising for a job offer for a very skilled motorcycle mechanic.
If you feel it might be good for you, please PM me , i will send your info to him , or his info to you.
Good luck :smile2:
Ride Safe /Ride Long

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ha, I spoke with the employer yesterday. I had better go for an online job on themoneymix.com, than to work for him. He advertises a lot the mechanic job, but he pays little money. He will never find a man, until he will raise the pay rate with at least $4. Especially, that he demands a professional and skilled motorcycle mechanic. Probably, a desperate man who is in need urgently of a job to feed himself. I wish him good luck with his searches and stop ruining the job market with such miserable salaries.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Ha, I spoke with the employer yesterday. I had better go for an online job on themoneymix.com, than to work for him. He advertises a lot the mechanic job, but he pays little money. He will never find a man, until he will raise the pay rate with at least $4. Especially, that he demands a professional and skilled motorcycle mechanic. Probably, a desperate man who is in need urgently of a job to feed himself. I wish him good luck with his searches and stop ruining the job market with such miserable salaries.
this post was from 10 months ago

·
Registered
209 Posts
I had a job in a motorcycle shop in the Bay Area back in 1977-78 at Grand Prix Cycles in Fremont. I also got to fill in at their store in Santa Clara. I was young and in California for ministry work and the job was a great fit for me. What a blast, working with younger enthusiastic kids and fixing new motorcycles!
If I was young and had that opportunity again I'd jump all over it. Forget the pay, it was good enough. Have fun, ride a new bike to lunch every day, go to races, ride the Skyline, meet people, learn stuff. All these years later those are still some sweet memories. Heck, I'd still do it now given the chance. Life's too short to miss stuff like that. Best, DD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts