StromTrooper banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What businesses in the Pacific Northwest have you found to be particularly friendly to us riders with dirt on our faces and mud on the boots? We're not just talking biker bars here, let's find the ma and pa restaurants, camp grounds and other businesses that cater to rider's needs in the area.

· Registered
82 Posts
I can't really speak about the Pacific Northwest, but if you come to San Jose CA on your way to somewhere else stop in the Green Bites Cafe. Bikers are always welcomed. In fact, stop by any Saturday morning and join in one of my group rides. They serve specialty coffee's and they make great breakfast crepes. Here's a recent photo.

· Registered
512 Posts
It has been several years since my last visit, but the Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground caters to motorcycles offering cabins and grass to place your tent.

· Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are the motorcycle-themed places that are not to miss in the PNW? Do you know of motorcycle-themed cafes, pizza joints, significant historical places, museums, etc?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.