News and reviews for cycle enthusiasts.
Thu 4/17 9:30pm-10:00pm 401 TSN2
Fri 4/18 10:30pm-11:00pm 401 TSN2
Mon 4/21 2:00pm- 2:30pm 400 TSN
Tue 4/22 3:30pm- 4:00pm 401 TSN2
Thu 4/24 8:00pm- 8:30pm 401 TSN2
Fri 4/25 10:00pm-10:30pm 401 TSN2
Tue 4/29 1:00pm- 1:30pm 400 TSN

Probably some or all of these are repeats.
The notation "(First Aired: Apr. 22, 2000)" appears beside the April 17 listing,
so all the above may be repeats of the same old show.

I do not know if this show is carried on any US networks.

(I receive Canadian TV via StarChoice, legally.)

Keith

April 18: The show on April 17 seems to be new, but I heard no mention of a specific year.
It is my recollection that the show was 60 minutes last year, but all the above are 30 minutes.

April 20: The April 18 show was a repeat of April 17. TSN2 often shows repeats of shows aired earlier elsewhere.
Perhaps the two episodes scheduled on TSN instead will turn out to be original shows.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
it's not a bad show but the sponsorships get a bit old haha.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah, it's not bad. They do a decent job of showing and reviewing bikes, and there seems to be a fair amount of adventure touring or dual sport stuff. I find some of the week-to-week continuation segments a little tough to take. The sign-off is also super-cheesy..... "Keep your feet on the pegs, and your right hand cranked!". Yikes. :green_lol:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
I've got it on the pvr to record tonight :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
They now have several Motorcycle sponsors as well as HD. I expect we will be seeing more HD biased programming so there goes my intrest! Will continue to watch to see if I am right!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
it will be a nice break from bmw and honda Haha. i fast forwarded past that chick with teh scooter last year everytime she came on!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Seems to me the show is filmed over a few days, at max. Then edited out to fill a season.
The bike reviews are pretty well " I like the engine, I like the brakes, I like the style..."
But what other Motorcycle specific show is out there.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Seems to me the show is filmed over a few days, at max. Then edited out to fill a season.
The bike reviews are pretty well " I like the engine, I like the brakes, I like the style..."
But what other Motorcycle specific show is out there.
Yup, exactly my thoughts too...H.:yesnod:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts