StromTrooper banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just chatted with the parts dept. and was going to order a skid plate but was told they are closing ...so if your looking for deals they might have some available....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sucks to see them close! However, any time I've been in there the staff seemed to be more interested in personal conversations with their friends than serving me and when I did have a problem with some merchandise, they wouldn't help me out.

Now I guess we'll have to go to Wheelsport for service and parts. :sad: I have not had any good experiences with them!

·
Registered
165 Posts
It is unfortunate to see them close. I guess I will have to stop in there tonight since they are supposed to be getting me a warranty clain on a givi part. Other than the talking with their friends at the parts counter, I have had great experiences dealing with Amanda at the apparel / accessories counter.

Although they now have parts / accessories at 50% off according to their website, until they close. Which is Oct 12 or 15 I think.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Just chatted with the parts dept. and was going to order a skid plate but was told they are closing ...so if your looking for deals they might have some available....
There are 2 in Ottawa. Which one is closing? I've dealt with the one in Napean at Roydon place and they were awesome. The one in Kemptville I know nothing about.

SS

·
Registered
165 Posts
MSW is the dealer on Roydon. They and their Kemptville location are closing. The other Suzuki dealer in Ottawa is Wheelsport and they are not closing at this time.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Both are closing!! Man that sucks:( I ordered my SW Motech stuff from them in June. Their prices were cheaper than Twisted Throttle and the service was fantasiic. Have you ever noticed that it seems like only the good bike shops close :rolleyes: Do you know why they are closing?

SS

·
Registered
36 Posts
closing

when are they closing .
that Bmw, Zuk and Yamaha .
that sucks

·
Registered
165 Posts
I was in there last night. They received all the stock from the Kemptville store, so have quite a lot of gear there still.

One of the girls at the apparel counter mentioned that they will probably be open next week still depending on how the current stock sells today. Originally they were supposed to close tonight.

The CMG article this week mentioned they will be open till the end of the month. I suspect they will be open till the end of next week.

Anyways, I picked up half a dozen oil filters, the parts guy mentioned they only had about 15 or so left. they had around 400 in stock 2 weeks ago :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts