StromTrooper banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will Rossi's move to Bridestone pay off?? Does Michelin have the will and the technical savvy to compete? Is Nicky's speed during testing a sign of great things to come, or merely a prelude to heartbreak? Will the the pressure of defending the number 1 plate get to Stoner?? Was Hopkins' move to Kawaski a huge mistake? Is Lorenzo's talent a match for his ego?? Find out the answers to all these burning questions and more, Sunday, March 9th at my place!!!
SUNDAY!! SUNDAY!! BE THERE!! :D

I think the race comes on at 5:00, but we'll have all the Daytona races taped and showing all afternoon so anytime after 1 is good. Food and drink, not sure what Ashley's planning on cooking up, but I know it'll be good. :D
If you want to come shoot me an e-mail for directions.
We can put a few people up for the night if you're coming from a ways out, just let me know.

·
Registered
508 Posts
moto gp

Hello Rich,

I would love to see the races with you, but it is much too far to ride to watch a race on TV. I guess I could start checking flight loads:rolleyes:

I will probably not make it to Indy also this year, but I've started counting the days 'till July when they go to Laguna Seca.

GOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts