StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mounted silver Moto-sport Panniers and I am very happy with them as they are thinner than the Happy trails and have the key style lock built in on the rear.
Looks to be very well crafted aircraft riveted style.
Hardware was easy to install and the inside mounting puck is very small, taking up little precious space on the inside. Only measure 34 inchs wide... :^)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Cool deal. My wife just ordered a set of happy trail tetons for her 1000. I would like to check out your boxes as well. I am thinking of getting some other type of side cases then the givi's that I have. Hey we need to get together soon and do that valve adjust on your bike. Lets chat and figure out how to get it over here to do it. The only reason I say to bring it over here is that I have a bike lift that we can use to do it. And let me tell ya it truly beats doing it on your knees.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yes, One day we will have to get this done at your place..

I have been looking at the Harbor freight hydraulic lift :^) Getting tired of leaning over and lying on the ground looking up!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
The lifts are worth it I have the air/hydralic lift and it is awesome. I do everything on it including washing the bikes.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
I have Moto-Sport pannier racks as well. Pretty happy with them. I will only keep my boxes on for overnight camping trips though because I went with 9" wide boxes. I thought I might regret going so wide until I took my first overnight camping trip a couple of weeks ago. The added space really came in handy, at least until I can learn how to pack right and be able to afford more expensive backpacking type camping gear.

Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts