StromTrooper banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about anybody else but if I see another poster of guys rowing a boat extolling the benefits of teamwork I will choke.
Being me I decided to take matters into my own hands and create some Strom specific motivational posters. What do you think?

and I know I will be in trouble over this one!

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Great work! I got a chuckle from your last one. My mod for the USA would be to replace 'Boys' with 'Southerners'.

Have you seen the 'demotivational' posters at Despair, Inc.? These have been around for awhile, but I still get a big laugh out of some of them (particularly the Apathy poster):

http://despair.com/lithographs.html

·
Registered
56 Posts
You beat me to that!

Great work! I got a chuckle from your last one. My mod for the USA would be to replace 'Boys' with 'Southerners'.

Have you seen the 'demotivational' posters at Despair, Inc.? These have been around for awhile, but I still get a big laugh out of some of them (particularly the Apathy poster):

http://despair.com/lithographs.html
The first thing I thought of was the despair.com posters! I love the one on Consulting too.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't know about anybody else but if I see another poster of guys rowing a boat extolling the benefits of teamwork I will choke.
Being me I decided to take matters into my own hands and create some Strom specific motivational posters. What do you think?

Outstanding pieces of work......
'specially the last one-!heheh!

·
Premium Member
15,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They are just liked to my Flickr site.
Try clearing the cache in your browser and looking again. There is no reason why they would not show but others do.

·
press any key to continue
124 Posts
Funny stuff....! I will probably post a few of these in my cubicle "cage" at work.

I hadn't been to the despair site in a while. Wasn't it them that used to have the hilarious videos??? Like the boss who used hand disinfectant very time he touched a employee?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts