StromTrooper banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the years I have dealt with lots of people and many businesses related to motorcycles and motorcycle parts.
Today I had my so far best customer service experience of all times, with.....

...Rich from Sonic Sprigs.

The next time any of you guys are thinking about getting new front springs for any of your bikes I strongly recommend you contact Sonic Springs.

Not affiliated, just an extremely satisfied customer.

--
Mikko

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yeah, that was lot of trouble indeed.

Anyways, I'm happy I was able to provide you such a good laughs. I wish I was as easily entertained myself... oh well.

--
Mikko

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
Mikka, fill in some information on your profile. People might see that you are one of our international members (or not,) and cut you some slack.

I don't think pizzmor was being all that critical, he just found it interesting that the core subject or your post was misspelled.

We're all friends here (well, most of us anyway). ;)

·
Premium Member
4,255 Posts
God I love good sarcasm.

·
Premium Member
4,406 Posts
See, it worked. He filled out his profile, pizzmor saw he was from Phoenix and apologized.

The system works. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Man I am glad you guys liked it. Really I was just kidding I am not a bad guy. Is Phoenix in America?

·
Registered
93 Posts
lol excellent. That is not what I meant but I wish I had thought of that. I heard there was a shoot out the other day on the border with some u.s. soldiers and some mexican gunmen. Crazy.

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
I am sorry I hurt your feelings FlyinFinn. In the future I will be more sensitive to your needs as well as the needs of all members of this board. My horrific posting was the very epitome of bad taste and did not take into account your needs as a human being and for that I am deeply and most sorrowfully remorseful. Please find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me, but if you cannot I will understand. If my apology does not make you feel any better or assuage the actions which I have taken here against your obviously tender ego, then try rinsing the sand from your vaginal area, that should work. Thank you and have a happy new year.

(this posting was intended to be humorous, please do not take personally)

M

·
0 Posts
I am sorry I hurt your feelings FlyinFinn. In the future I will be more sensitive to your needs as well as the needs of all members of this board. My horrific posting was the very epitome of bad taste and did not take into account your needs as a human being and for that I am deeply and most sorrowfully remorseful. Please find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me, but if you cannot I will understand. If my apology does not make you feel any better or assuage the actions which I have taken here against your obviously tender ego, then try rinsing the sand from your vaginal area, that should work. Thank you and have a happy new year.

(this posting was intended to be humorous, please do not take personally)

Yikes! That's kinda harsh.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I too received most excellent service from Rich at Sonic Springs. Personal follow up and a top notch product. Best $100 or so that you'll spend on the bike. Plus I have seen him on this board as a new Wee owner. He sells them and he races them.

www.sonicsprings.com

Rod
05 Wee
Riverview, FL

·
Registered
93 Posts
lol. It was a f$%king joke. I deleted it. Sorry for offending anyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts