StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody running a Nomad on their Glee? I love my givi tank lock but I'm thinking the nomad might more useful especially in a camping or traveling scenario. I'm running the scout 25's and so far I love them especially how versatile the beaver tail/bag holder is when it's not carrying the bags.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think it's gonna happen this year maybe but I'm not counting on it, unless I can get a used one decently priced. I'm not sure I'm ready to give up the convenience of the tank lock either. But being able to just throw on a back pack sounds awesome while out multi day touring or camping.

·
Premium Member
4,800 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have their scout 25 roll top duffel great bag for pillion mounting in front of the top case . i like it so much i use it off the bike too
Two Black Fridays ago I got a bundle deal, the scout 25 panniers, the scout 25 duffle, the tracker 20 tail bag, two 4L bags and a couple other odds and ends. I love my scouts although to be honest I haven't used the bags in the carriers much yet. I need to get out more:serious:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts