StromTrooper banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been thinking of getting these for my panniers. They look like a great option and very versatile. I think they should be able to mount to a givi pl3112cam which I can also mount a set of trekker outbacks if I want to later on down the road. Anyone running this set up. Our stupid exhaust set up might get in the way though. Wonder how it fits and if I added a heat shield would be help?

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
I have the 35L Backcountry on the left and the Scout 25L on the right on the oem racks. It took about 10 min per side to attache the quick release backing plates. On the left you will not be able to slide the plate all the way up(they way I wanted mine) because the grab handle prevents you from latching the pannier on(latch hits handle), so just slide the backing plate down a bit.

Fantastic system, worth every penny in my book:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear. I really like their products after researching. They pretty much thought of everything.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have several buddies that have Mosko Moto gear and it's awesome. I've seen it send on several BDR rides and a few have crashed on it. It held up well. Very functional and easy to use.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Been thinking of getting these for my panniers. They look like a great option and very versatile. I think they should be able to mount to a givi pl3112cam which I can also mount a set of trekker outbacks if I want to later on down the road. Anyone running this set up. Our stupid exhaust set up might get in the way though. Wonder how it fits and if I added a heat shield would be help?
Did you install this option? I have the pl3112cam racks installed but am concerned that the bag will sit on the exhaust on the right side. Also, did you have any trouble with the latching mechanism and the grab handle as noted above (may not be an issue with the 2017+ model).

·
Registered
111 Posts
Motor7 - where are you riding in that picture? Looks glorious. In a day, can I get there and back from Asheville NC? :rolleyes: Thanks.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m interested in getting a set of the 25L for my bike also. I currently have no pannier racks so I’ll have to get a set of those as well. Been using the Scout and Backcountry duffels for a while now and really like them.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Mosko Moto also has a Rackless solution that basically an inverted U-shape that sits over the back seat or rack. You may be able to get away with that one, and don't need pannier racks in that case. Check it out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you are interested, I have a set of used ones I was thinking of selling. Had them on my DRZ and thinking of doing something different. Never went on an overnight trip with that bike so they never got used to their potential.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts