StromTrooper banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I've just completed a shed clean out (all the way to the bottom!) for the first time in many years. Apparently I own 7 electric drills and 8 hand saws.

I also found a stack of seven of my rack extenders, all wrapped up ready for posting.

Click here to see a full description of the racks.
Note that these are from the second batch of racks with the straight edged 'V' in the middle.

I'd hate to find them again the next time I clean the shed, so they're available at cost price ($50), first come first serve.

$50 each + postage (typically about $12)

PM me if you're interested - the racks are ready to post, or you can come and pick one up from Bayswater (Vic).

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Bump & recommendation

I [along with others I'm sure] can recommend Nilgiri's rack for the Strom.

Quality made and at this price EXCELLENT VALUE! :fineprint:

I bought one for my Wee, easy to fit up and a perfect size with well thought out tie points.

The rack bolts up to the existing holes on the bike so no need to muck around drilling extra mount points.

I've recently changes from Givi to Happy Trails panniers and the Nilgiri rack will be going back on the Happy Trails rack frame again.

Get one while you can. :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
I [along with others I'm sure] can recommend Nilgiri's rack for the Strom.

Quality made and at this price EXCELLENT VALUE! :fineprint:

I bought one for my Wee, easy to fit up and a perfect size with well thought out tie points.

The rack bolts up to the existing holes on the bike so no need to muck around drilling extra mount points.

I've recently changes from Givi to Happy Trails panniers and the Nilgiri rack will be going back on the Happy Trails rack frame again.

Get one while you can. :thumbup:
Have sent pm and ordered ock,I recall a post of yours re givi top box to same,could you get that to me.cheers in advance.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Have sent pm and ordered ock,I recall a post of yours re givi top box to same,could you get that to me.cheers in advance.
I'm up for one as well Windy :thumbsup:

:cheers2:
BOB

·
Registered
515 Posts
Well done lads,

Nilgiri's racks are the BEST.!!

I use mine every day... the first thing I transferred over to the new Jaffastrom.

Cheers,
Pete.

·
Registered
926 Posts
I'd like to grab one of these if there are still any available to add to my ever growing pile of farkles I will be bolting on over the coming weekends. PM me anything I need to know in order to get money to you...

·
Registered
436 Posts
Me too , i would like one if there are any left , just PM me with the details
please.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Thanks windinhair, :thumbup:
have done , i missed the the bit where he said to PM him.
Ozzy Strom

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow - they went quick!

All racks are accounted for now, just waiting for payments.
If any of the payments fall through I'll let you all know.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Wow - they went quick!

All racks are accounted for now, just waiting for payments.
If any of the payments fall through I'll let you all know.
Now you might have to do another run of them. :yesnod:

Only this time take orders first and a deposit to make sure you are not out of pocket or left with unsold racks again. :fineprint:

They are really good racks mate.......well done on the original design and getting them made in the first place. :thumbup:

·
Registered
232 Posts
I would be up for one if a second batch is to be made & happy to pay deposit or full $$ in advance if this encourages production of the second batch!

Cheers....herdygerdy.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
I would be up for one if a second batch is to be made & happy to pay deposit or full $$ in advance if this encourages production of the second batch!

Cheers....herdygerdy.
It would actually be Jackson's third run of the racks if he did them :fineprint:

They are a great product and people should get on this while they can.

The original price was up around $80 from memory.....and worth every cent of it.

Hopefully Jackson will post up the minimum number required to make another batch viable for him to do.

You will receive a quality product, packaged properly for posting to you, with all the bits and bolts you need to fit it to your bike, clear instruction sheet on how to fit it [but anyone could figure it out eve without instructions....simple as ABC].

Get together people and order up, you won't regret it. :thumbup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Jackson,
I don't know if my reply to your pm worked. I transfered the funds as instructed, but don't know if you got my address. PM me if you didn't.
Thanks,

pete

·
Registered
527 Posts
Jackson,
I don't know if my reply to your pm worked. I transfered the funds as instructed, but don't know if you got my address. PM me if you didn't.
Thanks,

pete
Hi Jackson same concerns as Pete money tfrd and address PM'd just to confirm all received ok?
Thanks
BOB

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Hi Jackson same concerns as Pete money tfrd and address PM'd just to confirm all received ok?
Thanks
BOB
Blokes I think Jackson had a typo with his account No,I had a call from my bank after the deposit re same,luckily they could search a previous transaction I had and with a reversal of the last two digits all was OK.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Jackson, you've got the best looking rack in Australia. I was very excited to finally get my hands on it. Cant wait to strap my junk on it also :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts