StromTrooper banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used a Moose Racing shorty windshield on their Wee??
I'm considering the shorty smoke tinted windshield due to the warm temps here in South Carolina. We have already had 80 degrees this past weekend.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Revzilla has these on their website. They have the 2" taller clear, and the 4" shorty tinted. I bought one of each. Shipped to my door for both shields $115. I figured I could try both or switch between seasons. I bought a Cee Bailey perfect storm tinted for $185.00. Not impressed. I didn't like looking through the tinting for slow turns.

The weather hasn't been all the good here in Michigan to try it either one out yet.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Revzilla has these on their website. They have the 2" taller clear, and the 4" shorty tinted. I bought one of each. Shipped to my door for both shields $115...
Now that's a good deal. I do have their clear one on my wish list for next winer, it's a little too chilly some mornings, like tomorrow at 34 degrees. Definitely good deal for the price.

Here's my tried and true 5th cut of the stocker. ImageUploadedByMO Free1364124742.729066.jpg don't mind the missing covers, the wind decided it doesn't like them so it took one off.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts