1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
626 Posts
I'm planning on going over but just for the day on Saturday, it's only about 125 miles each way for me. I have a local riding friend (Kawa C-14) who rode over last year and is expecting to do it again this year. I'll probably be travelling with him.

Looking forward to it. Several riding friends from WI and IL are planning on being there and it'll be good to connect with them to see how their winter went.

Also be looking for any Stroms that are in town so I can see how they've been set-up. I'm always interested to see what other owners add to their bikes and get new ideas.

Ride safe.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
On my radar! :thumbup:

It'll be a game time decision for me.

I think last year, a couple of us were thinking about heading over there for the day, but we got sort of distracted by all the slinky roads in southern Indiana...

If it's raining that day, I'll actually be a lot more likely to go to Moonshine.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have wanted a reason to go to Moonshine and seen this. Wish I had a bike, trying to get a group of Jeepers together to go this day also.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Nah

Too crowded, too early. May go later in the year all by my lonesome or with a small group of burger hunters from the POBPP. Hope they serve pie.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Suppose to 80˚ Thursday in Moonshine... let's hope we get some of that.

·
Registered
626 Posts
My plans have changed. I'm now going over on Saturday with a couple of local riding friends and staying the night at the Greenup Inn. Looking forward to some chilli that night. Hoping the weather cooperates a bit.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saturday forecast 72˚ and Sunny... no excuses now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's about 215 miles one way for me and I might ride up Saturday and come back sameday. Anyone interested from my area that wants to ride up and back let me know. I'm 1 hour north of Nashville close to I-24.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts