StromTrooper banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm off Monday and Tuesday. Anyone want to do some riding?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Something to do

If you haven't gone yet, you should go see the "Art Of The Motorcycle" exhibit at the Orlando Museum of Art. It ends July 23rd. I went and really enjoyed it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
If it was free, maybe i'd go, but $12 is a full tank of gas. For me the art is not on the object but on the riding.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ecujim said:
If it was free, maybe i'd go, but $12 is a full tank of gas. For me the art is not on the object but on the riding.

Amen!

·
Registered
57 Posts
It's going to take a lot of gas and a lot of riding searching to find a Guzzi V-8, or go to the museum and see it and a lot of other rare bikes - from steam powered to Brittons. You will see bikes there in the metal you could only find in pictures.

·
Registered
725 Posts
The Art of the Motorcycle exhibit really has next to nothing to do with art. Think of it as a vintage bike show that happens to be located in a museum. If you have any interest at all in old iron I highly recommend it. If not, then it probably won't interest you.

BTW, I'm working Monday and already have obligations Tuesday. Otherwise I'd be up for a ride.

·
Registered
580 Posts
fl_strom ecujim

Check out the site below, has pictures of most of the bikes at the
"Art Of The Motorcycle" exhibit in Orlando.

Hollar on the cell 352-634-1311 Sunday night, Monday or Tursday could produce some time for riding.

Charlie
Crystal River

1 - 7 of 7 Posts