StromTrooper banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Picking up my new leftover 650 in a couple of weeks and my dealer is giving $500.00 gift card. I was thinking of getting heated grips and center stand, the bike an adventure model so it has pretty much everything else I need already. Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks

·
Registered
16,002 Posts
I've got the old Oxford Grips, they work very well. After market Center stands may be cheaper than the factory one. I've got SW Motech and it's easy to get the bike lifted up onto it.
Some kinda magnetic tank bag so you, too, can carry too much stuff?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Is the gift card for only stuff at the dealership? Can it be used to order in after market parts?

If so - you might want to look into a different windscreen. I had very little to no buffetting with the stocker, but others have serious issues.

Because it is the adventure model, you already have bags.

A bash plate would be good to have to provide some protection to the oil filter.

Center stand is a must (why don't I have one yet :confused:)

Handguards... The suzuki handguards offer nothing more than wind protection. But on cold days, that wind protection comes in handy.

Your seat should be ok from all reports.

hmmmmm... Need new gear? New helmet maybe? $500 could buy a few peices of gear.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Wait wait... what year? If not a 2012 model, you might want to upgrade to the Suzuki Gel seat....The 2012 has a great seat from all reports.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts