StromTrooper banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, im del and new moderator to the euro forum, it would be great to see this forum grow, (so pass the word on). i speak german and english so if you have any problems or such like feel free pm me.

·
Registered
324 Posts
dellboy said:
hi all, im del and new moderator to the euro forum, it would be great to see this forum grow, (so pass the word on). i speak german and english so if you have any problems or such like feel free pm me.
You're from Essex Del.....who the hell is going to understand what you say?
Get the bleedin' snout on your manor to have a butchers at this malarkey instead! :lol:

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha ha ha, im learnin spanish, buenos noches, quisera un cerveza por favor, dankeschon. see not totaly fick, and any more of ya yap and ill jump the puddle and sort yus out geez, comprendez :lol:

·
Registered
324 Posts
dellboy said:
ha ha ha, im learnin spanish, buenos noches, quisera un cerveza por favor, dankeschon. see not totaly fick, and any more of ya yap and ill jump the puddle and sort yus out geez, comprendez :lol:
I learnt all my Spanish from watching TV Del.....the drug dealers in CSI Miami and Manuel in Fawlty Towers! :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
dellboy said:
Nice conversation guys, but what the hell are you exactly talking about? :D

BTW I speak Hungarian if it counts... 8)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Banjo said:
If it's any help, I can speak Swaheli.

Well, after about 20 pints I can speak most languages :lol: :lol: :lol:
That goes for me too......... :p :shock:

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hallo xl biker and strouker, xl im in essex engerland, nice part of the world bavaria welcome to both of you, where abouts are you guys in those places?

·
Registered
2 Posts
sehr gut! fantastiche fotoshow mein freund! im envious of the well organised club you have over there in bavaria. im in sussex england and as far as i know only me and dellboy are trooping over here! rock on amigos

·
Registered
10 Posts
sehr gut! fantastiche fotoshow mein freund! im envious of the well organised club you have over there in bavaria. im in sussex england and as far as i know only me and dellboy are trooping over here! rock on amigos
@ XLbiker

Show, nevertheless, sometimes here purely >> VSRI (V-Strom Riders International)
This is also a forum where GB is in it.

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hello guys, i am from Greece...nice to find you here!
hallo there, i love greece loads, spent some quality time there in years past, please find some time to post some fotos etc

welcome dell

1 - 20 of 72 Posts