StromTrooper banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my short time with this forum I've come to appreciate your spin on motorcycle related stuff. I have an '08 vee and decided to keep it, and am looking for parts. I have the following parts in mind: mo-tech centerstand for $170., mo-tech skid plate for $220. and mo-tech crashbars at $160 with installation cost at $140 totaling $720 with taxes. This dealership took about $100 off of retail cost. I've heard mixed reviews about the quality of mo-tech euipment. Would appreciate your advise with my situation. Thanks!

·
FORUM GODFATHER.....R.I.P. PAT
38,104 Posts
I've been happy with all the SW-M stuff I've used.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Happy with all the Mo-Tech stuff Ive added.
Just think your wasting some money by paying someone to install it.
Mike

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have all three of those pieces. I like the centerstand and the bars. I can get the fairings off without removal of the bars, but it takes a certain maneuver (07 Vee). The skid plate is fine for paved roads, but may prove to be a little thin off road IMO. The bars and skid plate are very easy to install, and you have to learn to remove the skid plate for oil changes, anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for your input. Man, the weather is great here:thumbup:,so it's off too the winding back roads of the New River Valley for me today.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts